- Each Light ships with a 2mm allen wrench or a 2mm torx wrench in a small envelope in the box.
- You can use this tool to remove the two mounting screws from the back of your light.
- Gently tug on the white ribbon inside the housing to remove the battery and light assembly.
- Remove the blue tab from between the battery and the battery contact. Now your light is on!
- Slide the clamp over your seattube and tighten the setscrew with the 2mm wrench.
- Reinstall the battery and light assembly into the housing and attach the housing to the clamp using the 2 mounting screws.
- Warning! The Screws are very small! They do not need to be too tight. Be careful with them.
- If you want the light to be "Steady", just install with the Steady graphic facing up. If you want it to "Blink", install with the blink side facing up.
- That's it!